7 Day Eastern Caribbean, Which Ship?

kshawks

Conquest/Glory/Liberty/Breeze?

I've never been to the Caribbean. We did the Splendor early this year, and had a great time, but I'm ready to go again.

Looking for Oct/Nov/Dec of 2013.

I've been reading different posts and searching on the ships, but I'd like to know what is you like/dislike about each of those ships.

Since I've never been down there, I don't know anything about the Ports, although I'm reading about them.

Any suggestions would be nice ;-)

Conquest/Glory/Liberty/Breeze?

I've never been to the Caribbean. We did the Splendor early this year, and had a great time, but I'm ready to go again.

Looking for Oct/Nov/Dec of 2013.

I've been reading different posts and searching on the ships, but I'd like to know what is you like/dislike about each of those ships.

Since I've never been down there, I don't know anything about the Ports, although I'm reading about them.

Any suggestions would be nice ;-)

Well Breeze is the current flagship of the fleet

and is brand new. Price is probably more than

the other 3.

Glory / Libery / Conquest will all have the 2.0 upgrades

by then, but I am partial to the Glory :)

These three are "sister" ships so they are very similar so

I would go by cost.

DW and I have sailed the Glory 3 times and enjoyed the ship a lot. Our next cruise is on the Liberty. Have read lots of posts and they all give Liberty great reviews. We cant wait to sail. The other ship we really enjoyed was the Legend. The crew made this one of our favorites.

Glory / Libery / Conquest will all have the 2.0 upgrades by then, but I am partial to the Glory :) These three are "sister" ships so they are very similar so I would go by cost.

I agree. I just got off Liberty and have done Valor and Freedom. All three ships were so similar that if all ships have 2.0, I'd choose based on ports and cost.

We loved the Liberty.. and loved the ports on the Eastern itinerary.. (St. Thomas had AMAZING shopping.. and Grand Turk and that blue, blue water...) We are doing Western this time.. but St. Thomas still calls me.. LOL. A chunk of the fun part for me of any vacation is in the planning.. :D

I think my friend and I will seriously consider the Liberty, now I made the mistake of logging into the website and go figure, the PVP called me today begging me to book the cruise. She is SO annoying. I know it's her job to market, but damn, every time I log in to look at anything she calls the next day. I don't need her help, and I've told her that if I have questions I would email or call her, which in fact, I would rather just ask here ;)

Hello,

Been on the Glory three times and have one booked for Feb 2013. So excited about the 2.0 upgrades!

Great ship, little over the top in decor, but hey, who cares after a couple of delish DODs :D Sailed on Liberty as well, thought this was nicer in decor. But, it's personal taste. All in the same class.

Have done the eastern caribbean and love the itenerary. Could do without Nassau but love St. Thomas and Grand Turk.

Hope you have a great cruise no matter which ship you pick. all of them are great! :)

Thank you for your reply.

I'm very excited to start thinking about going on a cruise again... :D~

I haven't been on the past few months as it makes me sad to read everyone is going on a cruise and to see all the pictures while I'm stuck at home :( pitty party table of 1 :) lol

Archived