Parasailing through RCCL in Grand Cayman?

KSCruisin

Hi Everyone, I was wondering if anyone could provide some clarification. We have booked a parasailing excursion while in Grand Cayman through RCCL. The excursion starts at 1:00 and ends at 3:00. Have any of you done this before? I'm trying to figure out where the parasailing takes place, if we can visit a beach beforehand etc. I don't want to waste a vast majority of the day waiting for 1:00 to arrive - this was the only time available to us to parasail so we didn't have another option.

Thanks for any insight!

Ask them where this will take place (usually offshore of 7-Mile Beach) and where you are to meet. If they want you to meet at the ship, ask if there is another option for you, since you'll be at the beach anyway.....at least, that's what I'd do!

It would be sort of silly to go to the beach, then back to the ship, then BACK to the beach again!

Also, there are watersport rentals ON 7-Mile beach....google it, and see if you can find a parasailing company where you can just "walk up" and pay and go!

Do it on your own, from tender pier tell cab driver you want to para-sail from 7 Mile Beach.They will most likely take you to Royal Palms or SeaGrape Beach. You will have it all in one location, para-sail, beach, food, drinks. You should have no issues cancelling the RCL trip.

Archived