Conquest 9273 or 1065

DKF97

I'm driving myself bonkers choosing between these 2 cabins. We are currently booked in 9273, but I keep eyeing 1065. Any benefit to switching cabins? I'm probably just getting antsy, gotta find something to obsess about:D

I would always 100% choose lido deck.

btw I was just in 1064 balcony on conquest.. right opposite side of the ship 2 weeks ago. Had some trouble with the safe in the cabin.. so I would not pick that one if it comes up.

I would pick Lido deck always.

You have to walk out of deck 10 and down steps to get to lido outside .. or go back toward the front and run down the inside steps.

Deck 10 has zero advantages to me.

My TA picked the cabin out of what was left last minute inventory for us and since he paid for the cabin.. I just said thank you.. but I would not have picked that cabin. My roomie said she asked for the upgrade.. so nothing I could say.

Its not that bad of a location.. I just would not have picked it.. unless you have kids in camp carnival and want to be close.

I liked both decks. We had 1061 on Victory and 9287 on Conquest. Didn't mind the few extra steps down to the Lido Deck from Panorama. However, if you're already booked on Lido, I don't see any need to consider Panorama for essentially the same cabin.

We have been looking at cruises recently and came across the Conquest. When we read about her, we saw she was built in 1991. Did not see a refurbishment year like most will list if the ship has had a face lift. Any info would be appreciated! Thank you : )

I dont know what ship you have conquest mixed up with.. but conquest shows this

Built 2002 Years old 10 Passengers 2820- 3666

Cabins 1410 Space Ratio 30 - 39 Tons 110239

They also dry dock ships usually about every 3 years. As it happens it is going into dry dock this month to get the 2.0 upgrades.

PS I just looked up fantasy, Carnival's oldest ship and it was built in 1990, so maybe you looked at Ecstasy the next fantasy class ship.. but for sure not conquest.

We have been looking at cruises recently and came across the Conquest. When we read about her, we saw she was built in 1991. Did not see a refurbishment year like most will list if the ship has had a face lift. Any info would be appreciated! Thank you : )[/quote

As Firefly stated, the Conquest goes into dry dock when it returns Sunday for two weeks. It is back on 10/28 with Fun Ship 2.0 improvements. I also like the Lido deck for cabin choice. I was in 9223, a forward cabin, and it was a great location.

Archived