Pics of a B4 open-sided extended balcony

canuck.qc

Cabin 7111 Marina...ask for the lounge chairs. Not a problem being open to cabins above, still very private to sit out. Well worth it.

b_090725.jpg

084548.jpg

084509.jpg

084342.jpg

Thanks so much for the pics :). We just booked same cabin...other end...(7009) for Tahiti cruise .... And it's now classified B3 .....

That is my cabin for the Mayan Mystique cruise. We were a couple of doors down on our last cruise - love those cabins and having the view on two sides should be nice. It is not very private, but more private than lying out on deck near the pool.

I wonder now that the B4 extended balconies are reclassified as B 3's for the new cruise if they will have loungers instead of just the chairs???

Time will tell

I doubt it, in case you haven't noticed, the conventional wisdom is to keep the "standard issue" cabin facilities as uniform as possible.

I doubt it, in case you haven't noticed, the conventional wisdom is to keep the "standard issue" cabin facilities as uniform as possible.

Yes of course it would but having the room stewards having to cart the loungers back & forth every cruise from special requests of the passengers

it would just make more sense to have them there in the 1st place ;)

Cabin 7111 Marina...ask for the lounge chairs. Not a problem being open to cabins above, still very private to sit out. Well worth it.

Thanks for the photos

I enjoyed your review especially about the ginger ale ;)

We have had a couple of those types on our cruises :D

Lyn

That is my cabin for the Mayan Mystique cruise. We were a couple of doors down on our last cruise - love those cabins and having the view on two sides should be nice. It is not very private, but more private than lying out on deck near the pool.

We would lay out for a pre-dinner nap, as private as any balcony when you

remain close to the doors...plus no one ever looked over when we were out & far more private than the pool deck.

Archived