By the Light of the Silvery Moon or........

This may sound like a really stupid question, but are there lights on the balconies? Ones that you could read by at night? We have never had a balcony before and are sailing this Dec on Jewel 6 night western. Taking 6 yo DD with us. Thinking that if she craps out at night and goes to sleep early then DH and I could sit out on our balcony, reading and sipping foo-foo drinks. If not, then should we get those bitty book lights or bring a lantern-hey if you can bring a blender, then why not a Coleman lantern? LOL.

Thanks for your help,

Veronica and Jamie

I haven't been on the jewel, but there were lights on the balconies of the ships we did sail on.

You DD will be very busy until 10 pm - with kids her age in adventure ocean.

But just in case - you can sit outside and enjoy the light and the moonlight.

There are balcony lights. I often read out there when the DW craps out. Leave the lantern at home. However a small flashlight is always a good idea when staying in a strange room. I always bring my mini-mag. Bon Voyage

There are balcony lights. I often read out there when the DW craps out. Leave the lantern at home. However a small flashlight is always a good idea when staying in a strange room. I always bring my mini-mag. Bon Voyage

I second that idea! :D

Dark cabins can be hazardous to Naren's health.

Nothing wakes you up faster than DH screaming "S%!T, I banged my knee again" :eek:

On the Navigator, they had lights, however, if you had the light on at night, you couldn't see the water that well. or the stars for that matter. If I was going to read, I think I would bring a book light so I could enjoy the water and sky too.

Archived