Lobster Tails in the Terrace Cafe!

burm

I believe they have them every night in the new Terrace Grill area ;)

Every night, as much as you want and very good. At least 10 pounds worth of added weight by the time we got home. Big diet. :(:(

OMG! Can 100 people please confirm this so I can believe it is true! :eek:

How is the quality?

You have made me very happy. :D

Not only available each night, but at lunchtime there is a surf n turf sandwich available at the grill with truffle fries! :D

And for those not on the Marina or Riviera, during the refit of their sister ships, the grill is being added to the Terrace dining venue (which makes me extremely happy as I'm sailing on the Insignia in Sept.). :):)

during the refit of their sister ships' date=' the grill is being added to the Terrace dining venue[/quote']

I don't want to make this into a lesson in nautical jargon, but the Thirty thousand ton R Class ships cannot properly be called sister ships of the Sixty-Six thousand ton Marina and Riviera:

sister ship

A sister ship is a ship of the same class as, or of virtually identical design to, another ship. Such vessels share a near-identical hull and superstructure layout, similar displacement, and roughly comparable features and equipment.

The recent renovations to the R Class evened out the playing field slightly insofar as the most prized amenities of the larger ships (the new Grill in the Terrace, the addition of Baristas, etc) are concerned, but they are still not sisters.

Cousins maybe, on their fathers' side ;)

I see this thread is a bit old. Probably nobody cares about something asked in 2012 but just in case there are any crab cake lovers out there: If you're from Maryland, you may want to bring a tiny jar of Old Bay Seasoning. While the crab cakes Oceania serves are pretty good, they are NOT what I'd consider real Chesapeake Bay crab cakes. Perhaps a touch of Old Bay would pep them up a bit.

I, too, am very happy about the addition of the grill on Insignia and her sister ships!