place for luggage and me in singapore

sgdream

We are disembarking in Singapore in the morning and flying out to go home the next morning at 7 am. We would like to stay at the transit hotel because we have to be at the airport so early. What can we do with our luggage before we check in in the morning. We are flying United so there is no early check-in.

There's a left luggage downstairs, I think it's in terminal three. Google Changi airport. Are you talking about the crowne plaza hotel? Great choice and they will also store your luggage.

We are disembarking in Singapore in the morning and flying out to go home the next morning at 7 am. We would like to stay at the transit hotel because we have to be at the airport so early. What can we do with our luggage before we check in in the morning. We are flying United so there is no early check-in.

i would think that if you have a reservation at the transit hotel they will hold your luggage at the bell desk until your room is ready. i have asked hotels to hold my luggage until check in time several times with no problem.

when are you cruising ??

Thanks so much for your replies. I have changed direction because I realize that it would be better to have a hotel in and around the city so we can get off the ship, leave the luggage at the hotel and tour around. Most hotels in the city are 20-30 minutes away from the airport so it only means leaving a little bit earlier in the morning. We are on the Azamara Journey departing Hong Kong on February 3.

Thanks so much for your replies. I have changed direction because I realize that it would be better to have a hotel in and around the city so we can get off the ship, leave the luggage at the hotel and tour around. Most hotels in the city are 20-30 minutes away from the airport so it only means leaving a little bit earlier in the morning. We are on the Azamara Journey departing Hong Kong on February 3.

You might like to book a hotel near the train to travel from the city to the airport early in the morning.

CITY TO AIRPORT

To get to the airport, passengers need to transfer to the east bound train at Tanah Merah train station. The first train service arriving at Changi Airport station is scheduled at 5.26am on Mondays to Saturdays and at 5.54am on Sundays and public holidays.

For more information on train services, please visit the Singapore Mass Rapid Transit and North East Line websites.

http://www.changiairport.com/getting-around/to-and-from-airport/trains-mrt

Archived