Woman sentenced for cruise ship bomb hoax

CtheW0rld

WOW, randy. you are an amazing man. so many memories and so much 'weird' stuff to convey. when is your book out? it will be good snow-day reading. all those crazy folks. maybe it will help cruise lines keep the crazies off their ships. i sure hope so. i sure want to come to you when i have a problem. i hope this woman gets caught, punished, and spends her life ashore. now that would be a punishment. love ya, randy.

WOW, randy. you are an amazing man. so many memories and so much 'weird' stuff to convey. when is your book out? it will be good snow-day reading. all those crazy folks. maybe it will help cruise lines keep the crazies off their ships. i sure hope so. i sure want to come to you when i have a problem. i hope this woman gets caught, punished, and spends her life ashore. now that would be a punishment. love ya, randy.

Sorry, no "tell-all book" from me. :) I've been very fortunate to have lived or traveled all over Europe and the US and done and seen things many people never have the chance to. Like anybody's life there have been great times and some not so great times. As for my ex-staff member, I have no idea what the status is of her case as I have no involvement whatsoever and only know what I've read from the newspaper articles sent to me by another ex-staff member. Tragic and sad as there is a young adopted child involved.

and, randy, like you i have been all over this world, and as a teacher and priest, i've about seen it all - though i hate to say that because when i do, something hits me that is really unbelievable. you know what i mean. sail on, randy.

Archived