Upsell fairy

kokoko

I got a call yesterday $848 for upgrade from lido deck balcony to a GRAND SUITE. alot of money to me but I never had a suite before, got so excited I took the offer. Now I think how foolish but I bet I enjoy it. May never leave the room.

question? just incase i get a call i am currently booked first cabin starbord side (farthest one forward) happy with that. just wondering does destiny :eek: have a grand or owners suite? if so where are they ?? :confused:

I got a call yesterday $848 for upgrade from lido deck balcony to a GRAND SUITE. alot of money to me but I never had a suite before, got so excited I took the offer. Now I think how foolish but I bet I enjoy it. May never leave the room.

you only live once! enjoy your gs!

It is for a 7 day cruise on the Carnival Dream and it was for the 2 of us. Wasn't sure at the time if it was a good deal, but took it anyway. I am afraid to say anything to family and friends they will think we came into money or something. So glad to have cruise critic so can tell people who will understand.

question? just incase i get a call i am currently booked first cabin starbord side (farthest one forward) happy with that. just wondering does destiny :eek: have a grand or owners suite? if so where are they ?? :confused:

Destiny does have Grand Sutes also they are on Empress deck midship

...I wonder what the difference between the Grand Suite on the Ecstasy and on the Dream is....

It only cost me $100 total to upgrade to mine. Obviously the Ecstasy ain't the Dream...but a Grand Suite is a Dream to me! :p

...I wonder what the difference between the Grand Suite on the Ecstasy and on the Dream is....

It only cost me $100 total to upgrade to mine. Obviously the Ecstasy ain't the Dream...but a Grand Suite is a Dream to me! :p

I looked at cruisedecks yesterday and they lookthe same to me. The size was the same.

Archived