Celtic Thunder Cruise Nov 2 2013

Cthy651

Just wondering if anyone has booked the "Celtic Thunder" in November 2013 - never have been on Carnival and thought this would be a great opportunity to try Carnival have have 5 great days of entertainment. When I checked on the Carnival site it was very reasonable no mention of Celtic Thunder - a few days later the cruise is sold out according to the travel websites - but I can get a balcony reservation at 4x the price original quoted.

Would be very interested to see who can afford this cruise.

If you can I hope you have a wonderful time, I would have loved to go.

Just wondering if anyone has booked the "Celtic Thunder" in November 2013 - never have been on Carnival and thought this would be a great opportunity to try Carnival have have 5 great days of entertainment. When I checked on the Carnival site it was very reasonable no mention of Celtic Thunder - a few days later the cruise is sold out according to the travel websites - but I can get a balcony reservation at 4x the price original quoted.

Would be very interested to see who can afford this cruise.

If you can I hope you have a wonderful time, I would have loved to go.

My family and I had 3 balcony's,and 2 inside rooms booked, and Carnival called two weeks ago and advised us we wee all bumped off the cruise. We could either book another date or another ship, or get our money back, Still waiting on the rest of the family to decide what they want to do, WHAT A BUMMER!

My family and I had 3 balcony's,and 2 inside rooms booked, and Carnival called two weeks ago and advised us we wee all bumped off the cruise. We could either book another date or another ship, or get our money back, Still waiting on the rest of the family to decide what they want to do, WHAT A BUMMER!

I'm a pretty easy-going guy, but

THAT would make me madder

than a midget with a yo-yo!

I guess money talks - the travel company promoting the cruise is making lots, lots of money, however, think Carnival should have honoured your reservation, if you still wished to cruise on that particular date.

With more then a year in advance, you have lots of options . If Carnival notified you with less then 9 months, that would be a different story.

Am not surprised the charter is sold out at the higher rate. Private charter music cruises are very, very profitable for the cruise line and the promoter and people will pay the rate to see the groups. It's a good value at 4x if you love the artists and loce to cruise

Archived