Pre Cruise Hotel in Miami.

swabs

Just wondered if anyone can tell me which hotels Regent use for their Pre Cruise stay when sailing from Miami.

Am thinking about taking a Miami to Miami cruise with them in February and am currently "doing my homework".

All comments gratefully received.

Swabs.

Just wondered if anyone can tell me which hotels Regent use for their Pre Cruise stay when sailing from Miami.

Am thinking about taking a Miami to Miami cruise with them in February and am currently "doing my homework".

All comments gratefully received.

Swabs.

On our upcoming cruise Regent is putting us up at the DoubleTree by Hilton Grand Hotel Biscayne Bay. It is very close to the cruise port.

We were booked at the Conrad in Miami for our Nov cruise. I wan't happy.. could have booked it myself for $139 and this was supposed to be the upgraded hotel. So you are definitely wise to shop around.

I don't normally let the cruise line book my hotel, but for this trip I thought it would be easier to let the cruise line handle our bags and transfer to the ship. Luckily our trusty TA managed a move.

JB

Our TA just called to say Regent have moved us from the Conrad Hilton to the Mayfair Hotel and Spa - in March 2013.

:confused: We are not sure whether this is a good move or not :confused:

The Mayfair gets mixed reviews on TripAdvisor but has just been refurbished.

Anyone have any recent experience of this Hotel?

Hi,

We received our cruise documents yesterday and they state that we are booked at a different hotel, not the Hilton. I was wondering if Regent ever uses different hotels for the same cruise.

Thanks.

Archived