Bon Voyage Gift

cruiseonly

I want to send a bottle of vodka to a couple that are sailing on Carnival.

Carnival web page only has wine, etc.

Where would I order the vodka from. They are sailing from Fort Lauderdale.

Thanks

I would suggest you tell the couple you are doing it. There is a posting on here where someone sent someone a gift from the BV department and they got the gift but had no idea of who it came from. Others responded that they had no idea if the gift was even received.

I would suggest you tell the couple you are doing it. There is a posting on here where someone sent someone a gift from the BV department and they got the gift but had no idea of who it came from. Others responded that they had no idea if the gift was even received.

The alcohol will have the thing attached to it. The other persons problem was because it was OBC, there was nothing to attach it to and the note may or may not have been left in the cabin.

Probably would not hurt to tell the friend they should find a surprise when they get to their cabin and to enjoy though. Alcohol has been known to be delivered to the wrong room.

The alcohol will have the thing attached to it. The other persons problem was because it was OBC, there was nothing to attach it to and the note may or may not have been left in the cabin.

Probably would not hurt to tell the friend they should find a surprise when they get to their cabin and to enjoy though. Alcohol has been known to be delivered to the wrong room.

Wasn't there one posting where the person said that the person who she sent it to never mentioned that she had gotten anything? I agree, it's best to tell the person you are doing it just to be safe.

Great suggestion.

I will tell the couple about the surprise.

I ordered it, and the vodka was $60, with another charge, so was $64.20

Beer was $4.95 per can, which came to $31.78.

When I phoned she did not ask when we wanted it delivered, and I forgot to tell her on embarkation day.

Thanks.

Archived