Meet & Mingle Scheduling Error

gw2fll

I had to laugh...

Checked the list of Confirmed Meet & Mingles today and our M&M for our upcoming cruise on Navigator of the Seas was published. Did the happy dance, then noticed a problem.

They have our M&M scheduled for 11:30 am on 24 November 2012. The only problem is we board the ship on 24 November 2012. Since boarding does not begin until 1:00 pm, I guess it will be a quiet get togehter - unless they decide to let us on early.

Sent an email inquiry to request a change, but have to admit it was a good laugh.

I had to laugh...

Checked the list of Confirmed Meet & Mingles today and our M&M for our upcoming cruise on Navigator of the Seas was published. Did the happy dance, then noticed a problem.

They have our M&M scheduled for 11:30 am on 24 November 2012. The only problem is we board the ship on 24 November 2012. Since boarding does not begin until 1:00 pm, I guess it will be a quiet get togehter - unless they decide to let us on early.

Sent an email inquiry to request a change, but have to admit it was a good laugh.

Well, boarding will probably start around 11:30, but not too likely many will be onboard in time for that LOL.

I've noticed that M&M times reported on the list are rarely the real time and place. Most get changed anyway, but someone really dropped the ball on yours.:rolleyes:

It has been poorly booked on all of our Oasis cruises, then rescheduled on the embarkation day. On eastern routes they had it set up for day 1, and on western routes the had it set for day 2. Those that are fimilar know that those are either Nassau or Labadee days. Each time they have switched it to eastern routes on day 2, and western routes on day 1, which are sea days.

Don't know how they haven't figured this out after so many sailings.:rolleyes:

Let's hope that's the only glitch. It'll be pretty stress free if that's the worst thing our OP has to deal with. :)

Better that than the three flight schedule changes I've seen in the last two weeks for our trip in February! :eek:

Nope, this isn't the only glitch. It is the funniest to date though.

We have also experienced the wonderful world of airline rescheduling. We had originally booked an early flight (the day before sailing); however, USAir decided - for whatever reason - to cancel the flight and book us on a later flight. Perfect example of why you should not travel day of departure - otherwise we would be in a real mess.

Guess there is comfort in numbers, after reading all the rescheduling that others have been thru just today alone. Wow - what's up with the airlines? They nickle and dime us and then move us around at will.

Doug

Archived