Regatta, Specialty Dining (only 9PM remains), options?

Funcouple

So my remaining choices for my ONLY 2 Reservations allowed are 3 nights at 9pm in each of the two restaurants.

Are there options during the cruise to find earlier reservations? Waiting lists perhaps if I contact the restuarant?

What if I meet up with other passengers during my cruise who are staying in higher levels (concierge or penthouse) and they invite us to dinner with them -- are there possiblities with this concept?

Thanks.

Not all the reservations are given out online. Many are saved for people who make the reservations when onboard. Not everybody is computer savvy, so tables are kept out of the computer system. I would try to make the reservations upon embarkation.

If you were trying to book the restaurants online, the earlier times have already been booked -- but that doesn't mean you won't find times available when you board the ship. Go right to the reservations area when you board to see what you can find. I think that's in Terrace, but don't take my word for it since we've never tried to book a reservation the minute we boarded.

Once you're on board, you can be invited to join someone else. Don't think that because you don't see desirable dining times available before you board there they are literally all gone. Not everyone is computer literate and so many passengers do NOT book online before the cruise. They leave room for these folks to make reservations once they are on board.

Mura

If you were trying to book the restaurants online, the earlier times have already been booked -- but that doesn't mean you won't find times available when you board the ship. Go right to the reservations area when you board to see what you can find. I think that's in Terrace, but don't take my word for it since we've never tried to book a reservation the minute we boarded.

Once you're on board, you can be invited to join someone else. Don't think that because you don't see desirable dining times available before you board there they are literally all gone. Not everyone is computer literate and so many passengers do NOT book online before the cruise. They leave room for these folks to make reservations once they are on board.

Mura

Great, thanks! Will book [whatever we can get] now online then when we board we will hit up the restaurant immediately. On Regatta they are allowing us to book rezzies at Tosana and Polo Grill.

So my remaining choices for my ONLY 2 Reservations allowed are 3 nights at 9pm in each of the two restaurants.

Are there options during the cruise to find earlier reservations? Waiting lists perhaps if I contact the restuarant?

What if I meet up with other passengers during my cruise who are staying in higher levels (concierge or penthouse) and they invite us to dinner with them -- are there possiblities with this concept?

Thanks.

If you are flexible you can always get more reservations. talk to the maitre d who is in the Terrace at breakfast every morning. Be flexible as to time and sharing. You won't go away disappointed.

If you are flexible you can always get more reservations. talk to the maitre d who is in the Terrace at breakfast every morning. Be flexible as to time and sharing. You won't go away disappointed.

Where is the BEST place to go upon boarding the ship to adjust reservations?

Where is the BEST place to go upon boarding the ship to adjust reservations?

In the past before online booking you went to the specialty restaurants when you boarded to book your reservations

You could always ask reception or the Concierge (deck 4) where you need to go

Lyn

Archived