Room Service for AQ menu

Illinisue

Is the "upgraded room service menu" for Aqua Class the same menu as Concierge Class? Sailing AQ for the first time and we're curious!

Thanks

Susan

It is, but try to get to Blu for breakfast. Best spot on the ship for breakfast.

It is, but try to get to Blu for breakfast. Best spot on the ship for breakfast.

You've sparked my interest. :-)

For those of us who may never experience Aqua Class can you kindly elaborate. What makes Blu the best spot for breakfast?

Thanks in advance.

You've sparked my interest. :-)

For those of us who may never experience Aqua Class can you kindly elaborate. What makes Blu the best spot for breakfast?

Thanks in advance.

The menu includes pecan pancakes. Muesli is made tableside. Fresh squeezed juices and much more. I'm sure others will list their favorites. Nice views from the large windows and exceptional service by a great dining staff.

The menu includes pecan pancakes. Muesli is made tableside. Fresh squeezed juices and much more. I'm sure others will list their favorites. Nice views from the large windows and exceptional service by a great dining staff.

Thanks. :-)

Thanks everyone for your quick replies. Yes, we've looked at the breakfast menus on Celebrity's web site and they look fantastic. Thanks for the link to the menu, it does look like the menu we had in CC last winter!

Susan

Wonderful double blueberry pancakes:),( but no waffles, I suppose that a good thing in disguise)

We sailed C-Class on the Silhouette last year and I found that the TV menu had more items listed than the "door hanger" menu. We would write in anything additional that was not listed (for example: grilled veggies, specialty pancakes).

Is Blu a separate dining room and where is it located. Thanks

Yes, Blu is a separate dining room. It is the assigned dining room for those in AQ cabins and those in suites can eat there for breakfast and, on a space available basis, for dinner. The do not make exceptions so you will not get in if you are in a cabin below the AQ class.

On the S class ships it is located in the same general area as the specialty restaurants on deck 5 aft. On the M class ships (except for Constellation which doesn't have one) it is in a partitioned off area that was formerly the port side of the upper level of the dining room on deck 5 aft.

Archived