Telephone Concierge

Dietemann

What does he/she do? Our Verandah cabin on the Maasdam lists this benefit.

basically you can call them for what you need - reservations for specialty dining, laundry pick up, ice, dvd rentals whatever, to name a few things. rather than call different places - you just call them

basically you can call them for what you need - reservations for specialty dining, laundry pick up, ice, dvd rentals whatever, to name a few things. rather than call different places - you just call them

Thanks, that's basically what I thought, it's good to have it confirmed. Great idea!

I was actually surprised to discover how much I liked the telephone concierge - and how much I used him/her. No standing in line at the front office for anything. We like to check our onboard charges a couple of times during a cruise. One phone call to the concierge - and our most current statement was in our mailbox, within hours. It's a really great service.

We have Neptune access but one evening when I was dressing for dinner, the hair blower died. DH said Concierge was not in Neptune Lounge so he called the telephone concierge and our steward delivered a new dryer in under ten minutes. Can't beat that IMO :)

We have Neptune access but one evening when I was dressing for dinner, the hair blower died. DH said Concierge was not in Neptune Lounge so he called the telephone concierge and our steward delivered a new dryer in under ten minutes. Can't beat that IMO :)

Good to know Sails, I would have just been looking up and down the hallway for the room steward to appear. Never would have thought about calling the phone concierge.

It's like having a Concierge in a Deluxe Suite. However, this one you never see, they handle all your requests by telephone.

very well put:D perfect explanation :D and after all those that even have the concierge use this service after hours and sometimes during hours;)

Archived