New Supersecret Carnival Ship?

VgsBby

This may or may not have been posted before but someone on our roll call brought this up. Do a google maps search of the Port of Miami. Zoom in and find this:

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Port+of+Miami,+Miami,+FL&hl=en&ll=25.777407,-80.169495&spn=0.00371,0.005284&sll=44.900771,-89.56949&sspn=8.449715,21.643066&oq=port+o&t=h&hq=Port+of+Miami,+Miami,+FL&z=18

You can almost see where it was photoshopped together.

My guess is a Google nerd had fun :)

not all the pictures are taken at the same time from the sat. There are several pictures of different thing pasted together from different passes of the sat.

not all the pictures are taken at the same time from the sat. There are several pictures of different thing pasted together from different passes of the sat.

This one seems to be courtesy of Google's sense of humor. If you zoom out the picture changes to the one on Google earth (Valor and Glory) Zoom in and you change back to the photoshop of Liberty swallowing Sensation whole. :eek:

I just got off the Carnival Libersation yesterday. The large serenity area at the bow of the ship provides great frontal views of the ocean, but it does get a little windy. The CD told our group that Carnival will be adding balconies to the bow cabins as they believe bow balcony is the next big thing in cruising. Aft balcony is so yesterday!

I just got off the Carnival Libersation yesterday. The large serenity area at the bow of the ship provides great frontal views of the ocean, but it does get a little windy. The CD told our group that Carnival will be adding balconies to the bow cabins as they believe bow balcony is the next big thing in cruising. Aft balcony is so yesterday!

That is just too funny!

OMG!!!!! TOO FUNNY!!!!! Made me LMAO!

Archived