Milk For a Baby on Ruby Princess

Cupcrazy

My brother & sister-in-law will be on the Ruby next month with their 11 month old girl. They are trying to find out if there is homogenized milk on the ship for their daughter to drink. Does anyone know if homogenized milk is available?

My brother & sister-in-law will be on the Ruby next month with their 11 month old girl. They are trying to find out if there is homogenized milk on the ship for their daughter to drink. Does anyone know if homogenized milk is available?

From what I remember, there are small cartons of milk at the buffet.

It may be too late for next month, but you can tell them to submit a special dietary request form. The headwaiter in their assigned dining room will then always have some waiting for them each meal.

The pitchers of milk at the beverage stations in the buffet are UHT milk. I seem to remeber that when ordering milk from room service sometimes you get a small carton, sometimes a glass already poured (which presumably would be the UHT).

It may be too late for next month, but you can tell them to submit a special dietary request form. The headwaiter in their assigned dining room will then always have some waiting for them each meal.

The pitchers of milk at the beverage stations in the buffet are UHT milk. I seem to remeber that when ordering milk from room service sometimes you get a small carton, sometimes a glass already poured (which presumably would be the UHT).

Thanks. My brother called Princess and they gave him an e-mail for dietary requests.

Archived