Paris & Reims Overland - Celebrity

Texalana

I am trying to find information on the Paris & Reims Overland tour offered on the Celebrity Constellation Immersive Wine cruises. Specifically, if you have done this tour what hotel does Celebrity use in Reims? How many people were on your tour? Was the tour worth the price? Thank you in advance. I can't seem to find info on this anywhere. :confused:

Have no clue about Celebrity tours since we seldom take excursions...but we have spent time in Reims and its a fun area for wine/champagne lovers. You can easily spend 2 days just visiting the various champagne "houses" and touring their caves. As to hotels and restaurants this city has one that is in a class by itself. The hotel is called Chateau les Crayeres and its amazing restaurant (Michelin starred for years) is called Boyers les Crayers which was named after its chef (Boyer). The original Chef Boyer is not longer working but his son has taken over the chef duties and maintained the quality. This restaurant is among our two favorite haute cuisine restaurants in all of France.

Hank

Have no clue about Celebrity tours since we seldom take excursions...but we have spent time in Reims and its a fun area for wine/champagne lovers. You can easily spend 2 days just visiting the various champagne "houses" and touring their caves. As to hotels and restaurants this city has one that is in a class by itself. The hotel is called Chateau les Crayeres and its amazing restaurant (Michelin starred for years) is called Boyers les Crayers which was named after its chef (Boyer). The original Chef Boyer is not longer working but his son has taken over the chef duties and maintained the quality. This restaurant is among our two favorite haute cuisine restaurants in all of France.

Hank

I second your vote on that Hank. It is probably our favorite in the world! Have they renamed it Boyer les Crayers? I know the Boyer came off when he retired in 2004. A truly memorable experience. Thanks for reminding me.:D

I second your vote on that Hank. It is probably our favorite in the world! Have they renamed it Boyer les Crayers? I know the Boyer came off when he retired in 2004. A truly memorable experience. Thanks for reminding me.:D

Oh my! Guess the years do fly. I just looked on their web site and the restaurant is now called Le Parc. Had no clue they renamed it when the ole guy retired. We have some fond memories of that place and it looks exactly the same in their photos.

Hank

Archived