Picture sites for all those Hawaii pictures

Lightweight

This is kind of a different post, but just wondering what sites, software, apps people use to share their awesome pictures of their trip?

I have used Shutterfly in the past, but have not been as pleased recently with the quality of photo books. Looking or other alternatives.

I just recently installed Pic Collage for iPad and have been having fun experimenting with it. Seems easy.

This is kind of a different post, but just wondering what sites, software, apps people use to share their awesome pictures of their trip?

I have used Shutterfly in the past, but have not been as pleased recently with the quality of photo books. Looking or other alternatives.

I just recently installed Pic Collage for iPad and have been having fun experimenting with it. Seems easy.

I share pictures via picasa. You can do some editing with the Windows app. Also you can view and share via Google+. Simple and FREE up to a certain limit. I think 2gb.

I have been using Webshots. Unfortunately, it is closing so my pictures in my review will soon be going away.:( I have transferred my pictures over to SmugMug and I am very pleased. It is a pay site, but it offers more protection and I think it makes my pictures easier to view with no advertisements. For my albums I use Picaboo. I like the options available and the quality is excellent.

My new links to my Hawaii albums are here:

Oahu Day 1

Oahu - Day 2 (Pearl Harbor)

Oahu - Day 3 (North Shore)

Oahu Day 4 (Boarding the POA)

Maui Day 1

Maui Day 2

Kona

Hilo

Kauai Day 1

Kauai Day 2

Post Cruise Waikiki

See the link to my full review in my signature.

I have been using Webshots. Unfortunately, it is closing so my pictures in my review will soon be going away.:( I have transferred my pictures over to SmugMug and I am very pleased. It is a pay site, but it offers more protection and I think it makes my pictures easier to view with no advertisements. For my albums I use Picaboo. I like the options available and the quality is excellent.

My new links to my Hawaii albums are here:

Oahu Day 1

Oahu - Day 2 (Pearl Harbor)

Oahu - Day 3 (North Shore)

Oahu Day 4 (Boarding the POA)

Maui Day 1

Maui Day 2

Kona

Hilo

Kauai Day 1

Kauai Day 2

Post Cruise Waikiki

See the link to my full review in my signature.

Absolutely beautiful pictures. Your colors were so crisp will be going in a few months but your phots make me want to go now. I see you are from AZ me too Chandler

Absolutely beautiful pictures. Your colors were so crisp will be going in a few months but your phots make me want to go now. I see you are from AZ me too Chandler

Thank you. I want to go back now, too! Be sure to check out the Arizona Cruiser's forum in my signature.:)

I've used Webshots too. So now I have to check out other sites. I guess my blog will be missing the photos after WS closes down.:mad:

What gets me is that I was never notified directly by the new owner...I found out by finding a thread here.

Same here.:( I have not been a happy camper through all of this. I was a paid member with WS, too. I found SmugMug to fit my needs the best. I found a coupon code for saving a bit on it. OYSDISCOUNT for 20% off in October.

Archived