Quiet on the Volendam

Lara Cruising

We are sailing on the Volendam in November - first ever cruise and first overseas holiday....I've noticed quite a few threads about the HAL ships over the months, but not very much about the Volendam. Is this because she is consistent with peoples' experiences or passengers tend to not belong to Cruise Critic? We are so looking forward to it!:)

We are sailing on the Volendam in November - first ever cruise and first overseas holiday....I've noticed quite a few threads about the HAL ships over the months, but not very much about the Volendam. Is this because she is consistent with peoples' experiences or passengers tend to not belong to Cruise Critic? We are so looking forward to it!:)

We cruise on the Volendam every year and love it. Let me know if you have any questions...have you gone to the roll call to see if there is any activity there?

Barb

I think both the reasons that you offered apply;) We enjoyed her when we were on;);)

Hi Lara,

We will be on her again for 27 days to Honng Kong in November.

Have a look at the Volendam video links below for a tour of the ship

Regards

Bellair

no Volendam mentioned on cruise critic--mostly because she has been in the Far Pacific alot and we tend to write about East Coast or European cruises on HAL. She did do Alaska this year. Usually all HAL ships keep up the HAL tradition of quiet and comfortable cruises with great Captains and crew.;)

Archived