Connecting Rooms on Pride?

Catrin

Hello Everyone,

We are considering going on the Pride from Baltimore in April... first, to squeeze in one cruise before June so my boys can become Platinum... and secondly because the flights to FL in April are ridiculous!

It is a 7 hour drive, but do -able!

We have not been on a Spirit class ships in a while.... and from looking at the floor plan... am I dreaming things?

We need to get two rooms... because there are five of us. Are there NOT any connecting Ocean view or rooms?

How about connecting Obstructed View Balconies?

Thanks for any info!

Catrin

Cabins 5166 & 5168 are connecting and obstructed view balconies. On the opposite side they also have #5167 & 5169

If you check the deck plans, you will find other cabins. I did not check the OV. On the Empress Deck there is #6112 balcony connecting to an inside 6108 and the same on the opposite side of ship.

We have had the obstructed views on deck 5 and they are great. Also, Cabin 5108 balcony connects to 5106 inside. Cabin 5107 balcony connects to 5105.inside

Happy cruising.

Doesnt that ship have a couple of sets of balconys connecting to insides. Its the only type of ship to have these. I think they are up front?

Yes, they do... but ... because of my history of not handling forward cabins very well, we cannot consider these cabins.

Thanks for that suggestion, however!

Yes, they do... but ... because of my history of not handling forward cabins very well, we cannot consider these cabins.

Thanks for that suggestion, however!

The cabins i mentioned that are obstructed view baconies have the lifeboats below you are only about 3 cabins from where we just stayed. Did not feel any movement at all.

Hello Everyone,

We are considering going on the Pride from Baltimore in April... first, to squeeze in one cruise before June so my boys can become Platinum... and secondly because the flights to FL in April are ridiculous!

It is a 7 hour drive, but do -able!

We have not been on a Spirit class ships in a while.... and from looking at the floor plan... am I dreaming things?

We need to get two rooms... because there are five of us. Are there NOT any connecting Ocean view or rooms?

How about connecting Obstructed View Balconies?

Thanks for any info!

Catrin

There are some connecting 7A's

https://www.goccl.com/irman/bookccl/the_fleet/SP_ConnectingStaterooms.htm

Here is the link with all the connecting cabins on Spirit Class ships.

Dont get discouraged if you see no available connecting rooms. I spent days trying to find some. I called my PVP and she gave me many options. They get to see available rooms that we cant. Have fun. We drove down to Baltimore this year for the second time to sail the Pride. The ride isnt so bad. We drove and my sister flew (to Manchester, NH)and even though we left the port at the same time, due to delays etc (for her), she didnt get home much before us. And we had alot more money in our pockets. :D

Archived