Booking Crown Grill and Sabatinis

Topsham

Is it possible to pre-book a table for dinner in the Crown Grill and Sabatini's before the cruise or do youi have to wait until embarkation?

If yes who do you contact?

If you can only book on board... is there much of a rush to get there for the reservations?

Looking forward to Caribbean Princess this coming Saturday!

Stephen

You will need to make your reservations when you get on board. When you board you will probably see a table set up and can make your reservations before you even sail away! Have a great cruise.

Many thanks for the info.

I have a special birthday on the 28th and definitely want to spend it in Crown Grill!!! Well.... the evening that is!

Stephen

Have a great Crown Grill birthday dinner...my wife will skip all of the 1st courses & instead orders 2 of her favorite entrees...mussels & lobster.

Lobster and mussels.... too much information!

I had lunch in Crown Grill about four years ago when CP visited Bermuda for the first time. I'm not a Princess regular... only 4 cruise and those were ten years ago.... Pacific Princess (old one) and Pacific Princess (new one) but on my visit to the CP I was impressed with the ship so when the Bermuda cruise came up... and right on my birthday... it was a no brainer!

Stephen

Okay? :confused:

I won't waste my time in the future responding to your posts because I don't want to give you too much information! :rolleyes:

I was trying to get my head round the combination of lobster and mussels... but I guess so. Why not!

My favourite from the sea.. is the highly poisonous and toxic 'lionfish'... the one that is invading the reefs in the Caribbean and Bermuda. I kid you not, cleaned properly it is completely safe and has the most beautiful flavour.

But thanks for your info. Might try it!

Stephen

Archived