Fresh mint in my carry on?

reneeadams

I would think mint would be ok as long as it's not dried or someone at the port thinks it's something else, then goodbye cruise.

Personally, I wouldn't do it, but that's up to you. I'd bring a jar of dried mint that says that's what it is. JMO, but hey, what do I know?

How do you make a vigin mojito?

Take a lime cut into quarters put in a glass add 1 table spoon of sugar and about 6-8 mint leaves and and place in a glass next take a pestle and smash (alot) then add 1 shot of white rum (leave this out for virgin ones) place with ice in a shaker, shake vigorously pour into glass and add sprite. UMMM!!!!!

Take a lime cut into quarters put in a glass add 1 table spoon of sugar and about 6-8 mint leaves and and place in a glass next take a pestle and smash (alot) then add 1 shot of white rum (leave this out for virgin ones) place with ice in a shaker, shake vigorously pour into glass and add sprite. UMMM!!!!!

You suit case will be full of fun things that is for sure. Carnival will have fun searching your suit case.

No sprite in a mojito its club soda

I love mojitos and the bartenders on board make them with fresh mint. I am sure any bartender would make a virgin version or whatever you wished using fresh mint. I see no need to bring it with you. Have a great cruise.

The fresh mint is the key. Good to know they have it. Most bars don't.

Archived