One of my pics made it on the Celebrity FB page

Syrreal

I turned in one of my Norway pictures to the Celebrity FB share your story page and it made it in :)

Is it the photo from Skjolden from the Constellation cruise this past June? That's a beautiful photo, very interesting. No wonder they picked it!

Is it the photo from Skjolden from the Constellation cruise this past June? That's a beautiful photo, very interesting. No wonder they picked it!

That's the one :) Everyone else was inside listening to a talk about the church but you can't take any pictures inside this particular church so I took advantage of the relative quiet and took pictures outside.

That's the one :) Everyone else was inside listening to a talk about the church but you can't take any pictures inside this particular church so I took advantage of the relative quiet and took pictures outside.

Would you have any interest in writing a trip report with your photos? I bet a lot of people would enjoy reading it if you did.

No worries :) It was already a while back and buried way back in the dredges of internet world :)

It was a FANTASTIC trip! So fantastic that we are planning on doing the Arctic Circle and Fjords cruise in 2014 and bring the kids and extended family!

Archived