My Pedicure Nightmare

smoothdancer

Best topcoat ever... Butter London! I can do my toes and put socks on 20 minutes later and they still look perfect. Haven't tried waiting any less than 20 minutes though. They have a matte finish one also, but I've never tried it. I absolutely love it for my fingernails! Finally I can do my nails and have them last with no dings and chips. It is also non-toxic unlike Seche Vite, which has a warning right on the bottle. If you want no dry time at all, try the Sally Hansen polish strips. They last forever on the toes. With one box I can do both my fingers and toes. Just make sure you are warm when applying them. If your hands and feet are cold, it will be hard to get them to stick and they wear off quicker.

I enjoy going just so I have 45 minutes of relaxation. Worth the price for this.

Me too!! I am taking myself and my 2 daughters and my sons gf for pedicures before our cruise in January so we have pretty feet in the sand:D

Its become our cruise tradition

Archived