Grand Turk Excursions on Dec?

AmazingTrans

Heya everybodyy!!!

This will be my wife and my first time going to Grand Turk from Carnival. We are around 25 years old. So we like to do fun things and something memorable that will give us a chance to go back to bahamas again.

We will Be at Grand Turk from 11 - 5:30pm on the 27th december.

What places should anybody recommend us to go and do? Or what excursion that is a must do?

Is snorkeling a good place here ? should we do the cruise snorkeling or the stores in grand turk?

Excursions in December should be very little different from excursions the rest of the year, as the air and water temperatures are still very warm.

If you read down this board you'll see lots of recommendations from the restful (lie on the beach with our without adult beverages) to the very active (helicopter tours, scuba, etc).

• 1 year later...

I am on Carnival Victory scheduled in ports:

Grand Turk on December 11, 2013. from 7am-2:30pm.

Nassua on December 13, 2013 from 7am-5pm.

I am looking to put together a deep sea fishing trip on a local boat. The cruise sponsored trip in Grand Turk is sold out and they overload their trip with 10 people. We need me plus 2-5 people to make a nice trip fun, productive and affordable. This is a good time for fishing!

I am a very experienced saltwater fisherman.

Let me know if you are interested in joining me or if you have a boat with room for one more?

You may want to make this a beach day as the beach at the pier is very nice.

If you want to get a feel for the island if you walk out to the area where the taxis and vans are you can arrange for someone to take you around the island.

Keith