Goldstein: 30% of Royal Caribbean capacity will be revitalized

Thanks Cruisingator2 for the link.

I will be lazy here - Which ship in the Vision & Radiance classes is not receiving the Oasisfication?

I believe all the ships in Vision and Radiance class have or are going to be revitalized. There may be ship to ship differences in the changes, but every ship is getting improved.

Jewel of the Seas will be revitalized in 2016. So she will be the only ship by fall 2013 that still needs to go to dry dock for her enhancements.

Of course I was referring to the Radiance & Vision class of ships.

All Voyager class ships (with the exception of Mariner of the Seas because she got her upgrades already in April of this year) will be revitalized in 2014.

Navigator Jan '14

Adventure Mar '14

Voyager Oct '14

Explorer Dec '14

Jewel of the Seas will be revitalized in 2016. So she will be the only ship by fall 2013 that still needs to go to dry dock for her enhancements.

I wonder why so long a wait for Jewel? Has it been through a recent refurb?

Interesting info about the Voyager class. The article link at the top of the topic only mentioned Vision and Radiance.

Why not make some more Radiance class ship with upgrade. I love those ships and prefer them to the megaships.:rolleyes:

It has been reported by RCI that all ships in the fleet will be enhanced to include DL's / CL's, stateroom updates, more restaurants and other features similar to those on Oasis class. I believe the final dates for all are between 2015/16, with a number across all classes already completed.

Why not make some more Radiance class ship with upgrade. I love those ships and prefer them to the megaships.:rolleyes:

All Radiance class will get the upgrade. Radiance already got the upgrade and Serenade will follow next month and Brilliance in April 2013. Only Jewel will get hers in 2016..or maybe earlier.

I wonder why so long a wait for Jewel? Has it been through a recent refurb?

Interesting info about the Voyager class. The article link at the top of the topic only mentioned Vision and Radiance.

I did read on CC that, on the Jewel TA, somebody in authority said that Jewel's revitalization had been moved up a couple of years. But the ship personnel aren't always correct. She had a drydock in 2011, so if they wait until her next scheduled drydock (which seems to be what they're doing), that would be 2016.

Archived