Interior 4J Forward 6th Deck - Breeze

sketcherb

Hello - Has anyone ever stayed in the "Interior" cabins on the Carnival Dream/ Magic / Breeze that are up front on deck 6, they have a window to the front of the ship, look out onto that forward deck that is rarely used. All I can remember from my cruise on the Dream is that it is EXTREMELY windy out on that deck. I am in cabin 6202 and was just wondering if you ever went out onto the deck in front of your window, if you liked the cabin and would you stay in one again? There are only a few of this cabin on this ship but if anyone has stayed in one I would love pictures!

Hello - Has anyone ever stayed in the "Interior" cabins on the Carnival Dream/ Magic / Breeze that are up front on deck 6, they have a window to the front of the ship, look out onto that forward deck that is rarely used. All I can remember from my cruise on the Dream is that it is EXTREMELY windy out on that deck. I am in cabin 6202 and was just wondering if you ever went out onto the deck in front of your window, if you liked the cabin and would you stay in one again? There are only a few of this cabin on this ship but if anyone has stayed in one I would love pictures!

We were on the Dream (9/29) and had Cabin 6201. Our daughter and SIL were in 6202. Very nice sized rooms. Beautiful view from the windows too! The front deck is very windy. Be careful opening and closing the doors. They could easily slam shut on you! You are going to love your room.

We were in 7202 on the Breeze. It did have the deck out front and the 7th deck was right under the bridge. On the deck there is also a stairway down to the deck 6 forward deck that would be outside your stateroom. So you could get from deck 6 to deck 7 using the stairway in the front deck. We have had these cabins many times, and it is nice when you are pulling into port or docked to take pictures. When out to sea they are very windy! Also at night when out to sea, they are pitch black dark. That is needed due to navigation and you have to keep you blinds closed so the light does not shine on the deck. If you are docked after dark there is some low level lighting on the deck. They are good for the extra light in the cabin during the day. You really can't see anything out the window except the high wall around the front deck. On the Breeze when we were on it, they had a stack of loungers chained to a pole blocking our window completely.

we tried one on the Liberty once. you will feel that motion if you hit rough waters.

its a LONG walk to the food/pools sometimes 2-3 times a day. By midweek that walk got old very quickly.

There are pictures from 6201, 6203 & 7201 from the Dream on a specific website that features cruise line rooms. All you need to do is take the last three words from my last sentence and add the proper ending to find the web page.

We were in 7202 on the Breeze. It did have the deck out front and the 7th deck was right under the bridge. On the deck there is also a stairway down to the deck 6 forward deck that would be outside your stateroom. So you could get from deck 6 to deck 7 using the stairway in the front deck. We have had these cabins many times, and it is nice when you are pulling into port or docked to take pictures. When out to sea they are very windy! Also at night when out to sea, they are pitch black dark. That is needed due to navigation and you have to keep you blinds closed so the light does not shine on the deck. If you are docked after dark there is some low level lighting on the deck. They are good for the extra light in the cabin during the day. You really can't see anything out the window except the high wall around the front deck. On the Breeze when we were on it, they had a stack of loungers chained to a pole blocking our window completely.

I will be in one of those deck 7 forward facing cabins on the Breeze. I sure hope there are not any stack of chairs blocking my window!!

Did you ask to have the chairs removed from in front of your window? I would be VERY mad if that happened to me.

I will be in one of those deck 7 forward facing cabins on the Breeze. I sure hope there are not any stack of chairs blocking my window!!

Did you ask to have the chairs removed from in front of your window? I would be VERY mad if that happened to me.

I dont know why the chairs were chained out there- -chairs are not supposed to be out there as its a safety issue.

but if they were infront of your window-- you did book an obstructed view correct?

there really isnt anything to see except that wall.

We were in cabin 6202 on the Freedom. We loved it and would definitely book it again.

There are no chairs out on the "secret deck", they aren't allowed. There are two benches but hardly anyone ever sat out on them. It was windy, but no more so than it is on the upper decks. It was great to pay an inside cabin price but get a window! When we stood at our window we could see the ocean and the bow of the ship, sitting on the bed, we could seek the sky.

We were in cabin 6202 on the Freedom. We loved it and would definitely book it again.

There are no chairs out on the "secret deck", they aren't allowed. There are two benches but hardly anyone ever sat out on them. It was windy, but no more so than it is on the upper decks. It was great to pay an inside cabin price but get a window! When we stood at our window we could see the ocean and the bow of the ship, sitting on the bed, we could seek the sky.

Going on the Freedom in Dec. Were staying on the Panorama deck is that concerned a secret deck also??

I dont know why the chairs were chained out there- -chairs are not supposed to be out there as its a safety issue.

but if they were infront of your window-- you did book an obstructed view correct?

I did a lot of research before booking this cabin. I have found pictures looking out of the front windows on this deck and the ocean is clearly visible when standing at the window inside the cabin. I will post pictures of my cabin after my cruise. I will also post links to lots of HD video taken around the ship.

They were loungers, about 8 of them stacked in front of the window and chained to a pipe. We don't sweat the small stuff and never complained, we did ask why they were there, several crew and they said "I don't know."

Not an issue, we pretty much ignore issues on cruises. We cruise 10-12 times a year, so sometimes there are things we don't like but we ignore them, as a rule.

I am sure the people on the cruise after us were not so easy going...

• 1 year later...

I had 6201 on the breeze- those loungers were still tied up- BUT Iwas able to sit on the top of them and then see over the railing ( while in port, and on sea days if we went slow enough not to blow off!) there was some noise at night from something banging when it was rough - if the seas were calm- no noise and no one around!! great room.

I know it's not the 6th floor, but we just had 9203 on the Breeze. A modified cabin, we booked about 6 weeks before the cruise. I think they hold them back until closer to sailing date.

Loved it, bathroom was larger than normal. No couch, but a chair. Lots of open floor room. One closet short. People laying on loungers on sea days on the front deck.