Water taxi Ft Lauderdale

titanic27

We have a late flight out of Ft Lauderdale, I am thinking of doing luggage express so we don't have to carry them around.

The other thing I am thinking is to take a shuttle back to Ft Lauderdale( cruising out of POM) and spending the day on water taxi.

Has anyone done this ? We dont want to rent a car for the day.

What time is your flight? Know that you can spend hours on the water taxi if you want to do all the routes. And they aren't the most "on time" form of transportation. Depending when you are there too, the schedules might change a bit with fewer regular stops. So you would need to plan giving yourself lots of time to get to the airport. It is a nice way to see the canals/homes around the city and stop at a restaurant for a late lunch.

http://watertaxi,com

What time is your flight? Know that you can spend hours on the water taxi if you want to do all the routes. And they aren't the most "on time" form of transportation. Depending when you are there too, the schedules might change a bit with fewer regular stops. So you would need to plan giving yourself lots of time to get to the airport. It is a nice way to see the canals/homes around the city and stop at a restaurant for a late lunch.

http://watertaxi,com

Our plane takes off at 6:20 pm, so lots of time to kill...

We have a late flight out of Ft Lauderdale, I am thinking of doing luggage express so we don't have to carry them around.

The other thing I am thinking is to take a shuttle back to Ft Lauderdale( cruising out of POM) and spending the day on water taxi.

We have used it to go to some bars and restaurant.

I'm also cruising out of POM & thinking of doing the same thing. Where are you having the shuttle drop you off in FLL to catch the water taxi?

We did this earlier this year. Had a 5:30pm flight and sent our bags ahead using Luggage Direct. From the port we took a taxi to the Hyatt Pier 66 hotel. ($10.00) Relaxed in the lobby until the first water taxi at 10:30am. You can hop on the water taxi at the nearby boat dock.

Cruised the canals for awhile ($20.00pp all day pass) and got off at the Riverside Hotel Las Olas area. Had lunch and walked around. Eventually we got back on the water taxi and went back to Pier 66. Grabbed a cab to the airport. EZPZ

We did this earlier this year. Had a 5:30pm flight and sent our bags ahead using Luggage Direct. From the port we took a taxi to the Hyatt Pier 66 hotel. ($10.00) Relaxed in the lobby until the first water taxi at 10:30am. You can hop on the water taxi at the nearby boat dock.

Cruised the canals for awhile ($20.00pp all day pass) and got off at the Riverside Hotel Las Olas area. Had lunch and walked around. Eventually we got back on the water taxi and went back to Pier 66. Grabbed a cab to the airport. EZPZ

Thank you Rich, where to be dopped off after the cruise was my dilema:D

Archived