Website Problem

jeno

I have been trying to log into the Oceania website since yesterday morning. Although I can view the generic portions of the website, I can't log in to view my reservation etc. this is really beginning to frustrate me. Is anyone else having problems?

I had the same problem...but figured out the fix.

Go to your browser tools and delete all history/cookies.

Worked fine after that...

One thing that is annoying is that they are not open Sundays by phone.

Booked for Tahiti Jan 27 2013.. Changed our Penthouse for Veranda...didn't see that much difference except for the two chairs. We can still buy the spa retreat for the eleven days at $175/person...which is what really only cared about but we saved $3000 overall...that goes a long way!

Booked for Tahiti Jan 27 2013.. Changed our Penthouse for Veranda...didn't see that much difference except for the two chairs.

The PH cabin size is larger & some extra amenities but if that does not bother you the savings are good

We usually book an ocean View or balcony...it is what works best for you that counts

It is obvious they are working on the site

I have gotten in twice today without a problem

Lyn

Seems to be up and running now but I couldn't access it at all on the weekend and missed the deadline for booking the speciality restaurants

Did you just book the cruise??

You have up to 15 days prior to book them why wait till last minute :confused:

You can book once onboard or ask your butler to make the arrangements

Last minute booking I'm afraid - managed to get a week off work and the destinations look amazing. Learnt my lesson now but if it's anything like Crystal I assume that everyone has an opportunity to dine at least once in the speciality restaurants. We are late diners so I hope there will be room !

Last minute booking I'm afraid - managed to get a week off work and the destinations look amazing. Learnt my lesson now but if it's anything like Crystal I assume that everyone has an opportunity to dine at least once in the speciality restaurants. We are late diners so I hope there will be room !

You will have no problem...in VS you are guaranteed 2 reservations per restaurant

You can even dine in your suite, course by course if you choose

Enjoy

Lyn

Archived