Golf excursion on POA

Lovergirl

I did the ship excursion on the Jack Nicklaus designed Kauai Lagoons. This is a fastastic course where they used to play the skins games years ago. One of my favorites.

This ship has a great golf pro on board to help you with your excursion, questions, etc. He makes all the arrangements, takes the group to the course. He also spends time with each group, taking pictures and videos. He even gave our foursome some chipping and pitching tips. And even helped me with my game when I asked for help...

The clubs for rent on the POA where brand new Nike clubs. Shoes and golf gloves were available for people that needed them. The price of the rental clubs were $45 for the round.

I rented my clubs directly from Kauai Lagoons. They had brand new Taylor Made R11's, and burner irons and hybreds. They also provided two 3 packs of Taylor Made golf balls. Their rental price was $50. I wanted to try the Taylor mades and rented from them rather than the pro on the ship.

BTW, Kauai Lagoons is very close to the ship and we could see it from our aft baconey.

Hope this helps? If you have any questions just ask...

Here's a picture of the 16th hole as we were leaving port. Also a picture of the same 16th hole from our baclony.

P1010395.jpg

P1010384.jpg

I might also add that there is a form on board to fill out regarding types of shafts you need on the clubs (stiff, regular, senior, mens or ladies) the pro on board will have all the clubs ready for your excursion.

It really is a first class experience....

Archived