**LIVE from the Miracle - Our 10/28/12 nine day (now) Cruise**

NeptunesGoddess

Hi, I am hoping you can answer something for my brother. He was on the Miracle the week before you (yup the shortened cruise) He is trying to find out when and how you were informed that your cruise would be leaving a day early.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, I am hoping you can answer something for my brother. He was on the Miracle the week before you (yup the shortened cruise) He is trying to find out when and how you were informed that your cruise would be leaving a day early.

Thanks

We were on the 10/28 cruise and I had signed us u for text alerts around mid week since Carnival was telling people to do so for other cruises and I made sure our phone numbers were listed in their Cruise Manager.

How I found out was I kept checking their web site Saturday for updates and sometime around 3pm was when I found the update. It wasn't long after that each of our cell phones got the text and I we also received pre-recorded messages on our phones as well.

I guess I can add here that the motion of the ship wasn't bad, it was 99% side to side even in 70mph winds, there was more motion on our 4/10 Miracle cruise and that was only rough seas. We didn't get seasick and I never saw anyone else sick but some people later said they were. The Captain was great, Cory and the rest of the crew were great and there wasn't a food or drink shortage.

I heard from some of the crew that we had about 1700 on the ship and again from a couple of crew members, the only people we picked up was a couple that missed their NCL ship and got on with us in Grand Turk. It was a great cruise with great people and we didn't meet one grumpy person.

We were on the 10/28 cruise and I had signed us u for text alerts around mid week since Carnival was telling people to do so for other cruises and I made sure our phone numbers were listed in their Cruise Manager.

How I found out was I kept checking their web site Saturday for updates and sometime around 3pm was when I found the update. It wasn't long after that each of our cell phones got the text and I we also received pre-recorded messages on our phones as well.

I guess I can add here that the motion of the ship wasn't bad, it was 99% side to side even in 70mph winds, there was more motion on our 4/10 Miracle cruise and that was only rough seas. We didn't get seasick and I never saw anyone else sick but some people later said they were. The Captain was great, Cory and the rest of the crew were great and there wasn't a food or drink shortage.

I heard from some of the crew that we had about 1700 on the ship and again from a couple of crew members, the only people we picked up was a couple that missed their NCL ship and got on with us in Grand Turk. It was a great cruise with great people and we didn't meet one grumpy person.

Thanks I will let my brother know.

Archived