Seabourn Club Signature Massage

Host Dan

Has anyone experienced this amenity since the Seabourn Club benefits went into effect? Curious what this is, and how long its for.

Host Dan

As Diamond members my husband and I had a really good Swedish massage which lasted about 30 minutes.

Dan, We always book longer sessions and we used the Signature Massage perk as a credit to upgrade to the session we wanted. I don't know if this is a standard procedure or if it depends on the Spa Manager, how booked they are, etc. But, even 30 minutes is better then none! Enjoy whatever treatment you choose,

Joe

• 1 year later...
Has anyone experienced this amenity since the Seabourn Club benefits went into effect? Curious what this is, and how long its for.

Host Dan

Yes, very nice, just a half hour, which is fine for me as I find them boring, but if you like something longer, than just add it to a 55 minute or 90 minute message. I just used mine to focus on my shoulders.

Pop: Seabourn has been under the Carnival umbrella for many years. It just seems the massage moments were sporadic and dependent on nice weather on deck, where they were given. You seem to have a problem with Carnival owning Seabourn, but the three larger ships could not have been launched without the deep pockets of Carnival.

I have not seen the free massage moments on my past several cruises -about the time that SB was bought by Carnival.

That's unfortunate and I hope you see them on your next cruise. I have seen them on my last two cruises this year…but just a couple times each cruise not every day. I'm not a massage person though so I don't look for them and anyone can have my share :).

That's unfortunate and I hope you see them on your next cruise. I have seen them on my last two cruises this year…but just a couple times each cruise not every day. I'm not a massage person though so I don't look for them and anyone can have my share :).

Did not see at all on the larger ships. Last time I saw them (or recall seeing them) was on the baby boats. Perhaps I did not look hard enough. I also don't care for them so could be I did not look, or could be I just did not take notice. I only focus on, and remember, that which is important (to me).

I've sadly never encountered the massage moments on deck either!

To those who have used it as a credit toward a longer treatment, do you recall how much of a credit they gave?

The credit is 30 minutes, which you can add to a 50 minute massage (or the 75 or 100 minute message if you so desire), and that will give you 80 minutes (or 125 or 150 minutes). Just let the booker know that you want to add your complimentary 30 minute message to whatever message your book so that the booker can schedule the longer message. Should not be any problem.

My wife and I are diamond members and both tick the 30 min complimentary massage ,and as I do not like a massage they are happy to give my wife an hour or 2 x 30 mins ,We have done this twice with out a problem.:) I am content with the free WI FI and the bags of laundry !

I LOVE the free laundry. I love that my workout socks get ironed. :)

And also on Quest in November .......... You need to be quick to get a space though!

Don't be shy ......just go put your name down as soon as the therapist appears on Deck 8 with her kneeling chair :-)

I enjoy the Signature 30mins too. I go early to use the Spa facilities beforehand.

Happy cruising :-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk