Web site problems?

dundalkspur

I am having a lot of problems with PRINCESSCRUISES.COM web site .

When I try to book a cruise it just throws out my profile details after a few seconds.In short I can login in on the home page -but as soon as I change pages it throws me off.When I then re-log It logs me in for about 15 seconds and throws me off again.It makes it impossible to get my circle saving details.

I contacted Southampton and emailed them and I got the most patronising replies ever asking me to ring a premium line number ?

I used to be a Director of IT and Software and I know a problem when I see one-quite frankly Princess cruises you are losing another loyal customer due to your poor customer relations!:confused:

For several days I tried to log in to my account in order to fill out my boarding info (immigration, credit card, etc.) without any luck. I called the "help" phone number - got an immediate answer from a very nice female rep who filled the whole form out for me over the phone. Great assistance! :)

Cindy

For several days I tried to log in to my account in order to fill out my boarding info (immigration, credit card, etc.) without any luck. I called the "help" phone number - got an immediate answer from a very nice female rep who filled the whole form out for me over the phone. Great assistance! :)

Cindy

w

What has that got to do with what I wrote?

I've been having some trouble with the site. I can get in, sign in, see My Princess and my Capt Circle info, but as soon as I start searching for our next cruise, the page freezes up. The only way out is to close my browser. Not sure what it up, but it's not functioning, for sure.

Bob

I've been having some trouble with the site. I can get in, sign in, see My Princess and my Capt Circle info, but as soon as I start searching for our next cruise, the page freezes up. The only way out is to close my browser. Not sure what it up, but it's not functioning, for sure.

Bob

I have had that same problem now for at least 2 weeks using Firefox. When I use IE everything works fine.

The internet is like a highway with many routes to get from one place to another. I would imagine that Sandy might have an effect on how well websites work for days or weeks to come. I would think someone in IT would be among the first to realize that and try to be a little more patient.

Bob

That is what I have been saying ! The problem is at the Princess server not Firefox,ie etc .When I log on to my Princess I can see my credits for a fraction of a second before it throws me out .It would be nice to get comments for a change without being patronised by the usual "contacts" of Princess/Carnival who job it seems is to bully people on this website -rather than fix problems!

I have had that same problem now for at least 2 weeks using Firefox. When I use IE everything works fine.

Interesting. Always use Firefox and did earlier this week. Will give it a tumble with IE.

Thanks!

I have the exact same problems when trying to access Princess.com using Firefox. I no longer access Princess.com using Firefox, instead I use Chrome or IE. No problems whatsoever when I use one of those browsers. It appears that Princess and Firefox are not very compatible.

Glad I saw this thread. I've been having the Princess site lock up when doing cruise searches for a few weeks - including earlier this evening. I use Firefox.

Based on this thread I opened IE and the searches were instantaneous. So I went back to Firefox and had it freeze up again.

Since I have always used Firefox in the past, Princess must have changed something on their web site that isn't Firefox friendly - but at least now I know.

Archived