Another Price drop question

IAMCRZIN

I booked ES...cat. 8E and as of today the ES is gone from fairviewer....I do not want to move from the cabin i have so will i be able to get any more price drops??? If so..how do i look for them?? I am a little confused :confused:

You can check any rate that shows 8Es .. fun select (not fun saver), resident or senior rate, resident rate.. whatever rate has the same category as you booked to price matched.

You dont have to price match to only early saver rate.

(the reason some people are giving up their cabins is they are downgrading to gtys, which isnt really allowed.. but people are being allowed)

I booked ES...cat. 8E and as of today the ES is gone from fairviewer....I do not want to move from the cabin i have so will i be able to get any more price drops??? If so..how do i look for them?? I am a little confused :confused:

You only need to check the price of an 8E again any other rate type that is posted that you would qualify for (i.e. Senior rate, past guest, etc.) If that price is lower than what you paid then you submit the Early Saver price reduction form.

This can be done up until 2 days before sailing, so best to keep checking often.

It is so very easy! Just got my third price drop all after the ES rate disappeared. Up to $164.00 in OBC. And I was just about to submit another form because the price dropped again after I submitted the last one when I saw they gave me the newest rate. Love it!

Archived