? About the free drink coupon for pasts guests.

chikenkicker

Short cruises don't get comedy brunch and only have one sea day for MDR lunch. Does anyone have experience with how to use coupons in those circumstances?

Just off 2 night CTN on the pride. You had to use the coupon in the MDR on the only sea day. There was a large disorganized "line" of people just getting the drink. Was really disruptive to the functioning of the dining room. Maitre D' was personally supervising to make the best of a bad situation.

Carnival should rethink this program and make it redeemable at other bars at least on short trips.

Just off 2 night CTN on the pride. You had to use the coupon in the MDR on the only sea day. There was a large disorganized "line" of people just getting the drink. Was really disruptive to the functioning of the dining room. Maitre D' was personally supervising to make the best of a bad situation.

Carnival should rethink this program and make it redeemable at other bars at least on short trips.

Should have added only at blast or lunch, and had to be from the drink menu.

We just got off the Pride today and were disappointed that we couldn't order any drink alcoholic drink under $9, it had to be a Long Island Iced Tea, The Cruiser, The Margarita, Mojito, Cruiser, Mai Tai or Sex on the Beach. I wanted a Kiss on the Lips really bad, so I just ordered one with no alcohol and that was allowed.

Besides coke sodas what virgin or non alchohol drinks are available for the drink coupons? (I can't have coffee products either). Kind of limits my choices huh! And fruity frozen drinks offered? Or a virgin version of that wonderful chocolate liquor drink offered?

Besides coke sodas what virgin or non alchohol drinks are available for the drink coupons? (I can't have coffee products either). Kind of limits my choices huh! And fruity frozen drinks offered? Or a virgin version of that wonderful chocolate liquor drink offered?

Our bar waiter told us we could only get one of the six classics, a soda, special coffee or a virgin version of any of the alcoholic drinks including the Mocha Chocolate Getaway (?).

Check out page 6 under icy inventions....it includes non-alcoholic versions of 8 flavors of daiquiri's and 3 other drinks, including the Mocha Chocolate Getaway.

http://www.zydecocruiser.net/Carnival-Bar-Menu/CarnivalCruiseBarMenu.htm

I just took my coupon to the lobby bar on the Dream and got a Long Island Ice Tea. Later in the week I took the wife's and kid's coupons and room cards and got her a sex on the beach and the kids punch. They would not let me order alcoholic drinks using the kids' coupons. You can get drinks up to $9 in value. The ones we got were both $8.75 each.

Archived