Anything within walking distance at Grand Cayman and Cozumel?

CarnivalGirl3

Anything within walking distance at Grand Cayman and Cozumel?

I do not want to travel with the car seat.

I've been to Grand Cayman and Cozumel before, but we booked the sting ray city tour or snorkeling tours.

Is there a beach within walking distance? Anything in Grand Cayman? (I remember being in a bus/van to the turtle farm, sting rays and hell).

Thanks.

In Grand Cayman, there are plenty of shops close by that you can walk to. Also a good restaurant called Paradise. It will be to your right when you get out of where the tenders drop you off. About a 5 to 7 minute walk. There is a small beach at this restaurant that I know people snorkel from. In Cozumel, it depends where you dock, but there are the souvenir/trinket shops and obligatory bar/restaurants right off the pier.

We walked to Paradise Grill last month with the kids and it was great! It has a bright green roof that you can see to the right of the port as you are tendering in. It's an easy walk.

There is water access but it's not beachy. You can rent snorkel equipment for $10 per person for an unlimited amount of time. You can swim out to a water trampoline.

We hung out and ate snacks and had drinks at Paradise while the kids and my husband snorkled. It was a really nice day.

Archived