Had to cancel-when is payment credited

Educators2

Hi,
Our house was devastated by Sandy. We had made final payment in advance and the Norwegian rep, who was lovely, told me that our payments would be refunded to our credit card. How long does this take?
We are lucky to have a friend offering us a room. In our neighborhood, Belle Harbor, there is almost no cell service.
Thanks,
Susan

[quote name='Educators2']Hi,
Our house was devastated by Sandy. We had made final payment in advance and the Norwegian rep, who was lovely, told me that our payments would be refunded to our credit card. How long does this take?
We are lucky to have a friend offering us a room. In our neighborhood, Belle Harbor, there is almost no cell service.
Thanks,
Susan[/quote

Normally 5 to 10 working days days not calender days.

I am so sorry you are going through all of this and im sure the last thing you wanted to do was cancel your vacation. My thoughts and prayers are with you and everyone else who has suffered losses.

As mentioned, be patient with them as they too are over loaded right now. Lots of cancels, lots of shifting etc. I would give it 2 weeks and then call them again.

Best of luck to you

Archived