Swimsuits in Cocoa Beach in Jan?

bills blasters

We will be in Cocoa Beach for a few days in Jan. before our cruise. I was wondering if there will be places to buy swim suits there at that time of year. I know we will never be able to buy any up north until spring, and I am the type that wants to try them on instead of buying over the internet.

Don't want to spend a fortune, even Walmart would be fine if they have them.

Any locals out there that can help me.

Claudia

It's, like, you know, south Florida man. Not only can you buy a bathing suit you might be able to go try it out in the surf. Of course Cocoa is a ways north of me so you might need some walrus blood to actually get in the water.

We are going there, but I thought they might be pretty expensive for swimwear. Thanks everyone for easing my mind about finding a swim suit.

Claudia

actually daughter and spousal unit & I go there regularly for sport and beach wear. Prices are reasonable but they only carry better name brand clothing once you get beyond the t-shirts making them not the low end . .

Ron Jon's Surf Shop has hundreds of swimsuits. It is open twenty four hours a day, seven days a week. It's located on A1A (Astronaut Blvd) in Cocoa Beach and is approximately three miles south of Port Canaveral. You can easily spend a few hours shopping in that store.

We will be in Cocoa Beach for a few days in Jan. before our cruise. I was wondering if there will be places to buy swim suits there at that time of year. I know we will never be able to buy any up north until spring, and I am the type that wants to try them on instead of buying over the internet.

Don't want to spend a fortune, even Walmart would be fine if they have them.

Any locals out there that can help me.

Claudia

Also a place called Beach Wave, I think there are 3 locations in Cocoa Beach. Probably much cheaper than Ron Jon.

Archived