Booking on Board-- Changes allowed.

mapsmith

So with the death of Future Cruise Certs and the replacement with "Book on Board". Can you change the Cruise that you Book on Board if you are not sure exactly when you will cruise next??

How about using a Future Cruise Cert to Book On Board. Can you get additional OBC?

I would love to know this as well. I'm taking a cruise in January but would love to book my next December cruise while on board. My family wants to take one then but won't fully plan it out till May or so. I'm sure I could pick a good one for everyone to go on, but in case they don't, I'd hate to change and lose it.

So with the death of Future Cruise Certs and the replacement with "Book on Board". Can you change the Cruise that you Book on Board if you are not sure exactly when you will cruise next??

How about using a Future Cruise Cert to Book On Board. Can you get additional OBC?

You cant use two.. that is clear if you read how it used to be.. it was either or.

The loyalty rep onboard is there to book a new cruise with a new FCC that you book onboard.. so you cant use a 2nd FCC to add to the one you are getting. One per booking..no change from before.

The first way listed in the link is now the only way.. you just cant do the buy one and bring one home deal (promotion #2 listed in the link is what is gone). Promotion #1 is unchanged from before.. not new.

http://www.carnival.com/Funville/blogs/faqs/archive/2010/09/02/what-is-the-loyalty-and-cruise-vacation-program.aspx

I dont know if you cancel the onboard booking if you can move the FCC onboard credit.. have not tried it myself. But it would be the same as before also. I would think my PVP could change the booking and keep the same booking # if it was all done at once .. and Keep the OBC from the FCC from booking onboard.

Yes you can we did it last year we booked Magic on Board but after a few months switched to Conquest and our OBC followed us but i would recommend not booking early saver if you are not certain that way you wont get hit with stupid charges, but if you book on board you will get 50 pp OBC and then they give you 2 certificates for Friends and Family to book within 60 days of your booking to recieve the same OBC as you get...

Yes you can we did it last year we booked Magic on Board but after a few months switched to Conquest and our OBC followed us but i would recommend not booking early saver if you are not certain that way you wont get hit with stupid charges, but if you book on board you will get 50 pp OBC and then they give you 2 certificates for Friends and Family to book within 60 days of your booking to recieve the same OBC as you get...

Thanks that was what I was looking for. We are planning a cruise and will probably take another. But we have a tendency to wait till the last minute to choose which cruise. So when on board we will check and set up a book on board that we will change as we decide.

Thanks that was what I was looking for. We are planning a cruise and will probably take another. But we have a tendency to wait till the last minute to choose which cruise. So when on board we will check and set up a book on board that we will change as we decide.

Be careful and dont do ES as they will charge to make the change.

We will not book on board as we are not sure of our dates and will prefer to look around after we get home.

As a result our cost of cruising has gone up $ 100 and that is one of a number of reasons we are now playing the field so to speak with our next one on NCL.

Archived