Princess Shows Question

xavier

We have been on many Princess Cruises but have never attended any type of night time production show. Now that they are only 30 minutes hubby said he MAY give it a try providing he can either get a drink whilst watching the show or bring one in. Is this a possibility?

We have been on many Princess Cruises but have never attended any type of night time production show. Now that they are only 30 minutes hubby said he MAY give it a try providing he can either get a drink whilst watching the show or bring one in. Is this a possibility?

Absolutely! There are servers roaming all over the theater asking if you'd like a drink. You will most likely be asked as soon as you sit down.

Absolutely! There are servers roaming all over the theater asking if you'd like a drink. You will most likely be asked as soon as you sit down.

And of course this will be before the show starts, so get there early enough.

And, yes, you can walk in with a drink you already have.

(With enough drinks, he might have even liked the shows when they were longer.)

We just got off the Diamond Princess...and I'll say the show productions were much better than before on Princess or Celebrity. They had really quality dancers, singers, and productions.

Other shows (magic, comedy, pianist) were okay but the stage productions were really what I expected to see on Broadway.

Just returned from Crown Princess, Europe. The productin shows were great. Princess does a nice job and always has lovely costumes. We liked the shorter shows so much more. Having 3 different times to attend meant we could always get a great seat, didn't need to waste time arriving so early - meant we didn't need to rush around after dinner to do our Promonade walk and we still could make the show in time for a nice seat. One of our most enjoyable parts of Princess is the different options for the evenings. Hope you go to the shows and have a great time.

To Hawaii they were..

7:15..8:30 and 10pm.

On some port days (late ones)

had only two shows, like....

8:15 an other anywhere between

9:45 and 10:30.

Not quite sure think fiormal

nights were only two shows too.

Each ship could be a little different.

Depends on ports ect.

The three shows did make it easier

to get a seat. Especially if sit on

deck 6 instead of deck 7.

To Hawaii they were..

7:15..8:30 and 10pm.

On some port days (late ones)

had only two shows, like....

8:15 an other anywhere between

9:45 and 10:30.

Not quite sure think fiormal

nights were only two shows too.

Each ship could be a little different.

Depends on ports ect.

The three shows did make it easier

to get a seat. Especially if sit on

deck 6 instead of deck 7.

Excellent. We like later Anytime dining so a 10:00pm show works great for us. Personally, I like the idea of shorter shows (short attention span I guess) and a less crowded theater is a great plus too. Nice move Princess.

Excellent. We like later Anytime dining so a 10:00pm show works great for us. Personally, I like the idea of shorter shows (short attention span I guess) and a less crowded theater is a great plus too. Nice move Princess.

You know, I do too. I enjoy the shows and try to see them all. But after a day of doing a lot of things on a "restful" cruise..all fun...then dinner...I found myself falling asleep in some of them. That is an insult to the dancers and singers and I feel awful.

Thirty minutes is GREAT for me. I can enjoy the show and not make an donkey's behind out of myself.

I read where The Emerald Princess has a new show about the Disco Craze of the 70's and it is supposed to be excellent. One of my favorite groups has always been the Bee Gees and they are supposed to have some of their songs spotlighted.

Does anyone know if this New Show.......is on other Ships?

Does anyone know what shows are now on The Caribbean Princess? We sail in late December of this year.

You know, I do too. I enjoy the shows and try to see them all. But after a day of doing a lot of things on a "restful" cruise..all fun...then dinner...I found myself falling asleep in some of them. That is an insult to the dancers and singers and I feel awful.

Thirty minutes is GREAT for me. I can enjoy the show and not make an donkey's behind out of myself.

No one really cares if you sleep during the show as long as you don't snore to loudly. :p

Just returned from Crown Princess, Europe. The productin shows were great. Princess does a nice job and always has lovely costumes. We liked the shorter shows so much more. Having 3 different times to attend meant we could always get a great seat, didn't need to waste time arriving so early - meant we didn't need to rush around after dinner to do our Promonade walk and we still could make the show in time for a nice seat. One of our most enjoyable parts of Princess is the different options for the evenings. Hope you go to the shows and have a great time.

I agree. We enjoyed much more entertainment with the new show schedules.:D

we just got off the golden princess on Wednesday and pretty much all the shows were 45 minutes long. saw some great shows and so much talent! Even the scholarship at sea talks were about 45 minutes long--we thought that this was perfect amount of time...

we just got off the golden princess on Wednesday and pretty much all the shows were 45 minutes long. saw some great shows and so much talent! Even the scholarship at sea talks were about 45 minutes long--we thought that this was perfect amount of time...

Were the shows in the Princess Theater scheduled two times an evening or three times?

Archived