Miami Pre Cruise Hotel (Included)

marc62

It's common for Caribbean cruises to include a pre-night hotel stay for those coming from Europe, due to the way the flight times work out for them. In the US, this has to be booked separately as a "Sea and Stay" pre-cruise night or nights. But UK cruisers frequently have a complete package, even including their air arrangements and hotel stays, and sometimes a day room in a hotel on disembarkation day.

The Celebrity website says the sea stay hotels in Miami are the J.W. Marriott, the Marriott South Beach and the Sheraton Miami Airport. I have stayed in the J.W. Marriott within the last year. Very nice hotel. Reviewed it in Mille review in October or November of 2011 on Cruise Critic.

The Uk brochure that we have states that Celebrity uses the Hilton Marina Hotel, whether this is true or not, we await confirmation. We are due to fly out on 22 March to pick up Eclipse on 23rd March.

We have been assigned our hotel for a day room on our return journey on 6 April and that is Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel.

Hope this helps.

Hello

Does anyone know which hotels Celebrity use in Miami for the pre cruise night which is included in the price.

Many thanks

Marc

Hi marc62,

We have been on many cruises leaving from Miami/Fort Lauderdale over the years, with flights and hotels as a Celebrity package from the UK. The hotels do change but we have never been put in an hotel we were not happy with. When registering at the hotel just give them a nice smile and ask if they have a nice room with a view, please? Surprising what lovely rooms we have had (at no extra charge). Makes a nice start to the cruise.

Good luck and enjoy your cruise.

Hello

Does anyone know which hotels Celebrity use in Miami for the pre cruise night which is included in the price.

Many thanks

Marc

If I am not mistaken, you have to purchase a pre cruise package which will include your hotel and a ride from the hotel to the ship. Unless things have changed Celebrity does not provide transportation from Miami's airport to your hotel. That is on your nickel.:)

If I am not mistaken, you have to purchase a pre cruise package which will include your hotel and a ride from the hotel to the ship. Unless things have changed Celebrity does not provide transportation from Miami's airport to your hotel. That is on your nickel.:)

The OP lives in the UK, where Celebrity sells a complete package which includes flights, pre-cruise hotel (and post-cruise hotel day room if you have a late return flight) plus all the necessary transfers.

We have used it several times and have been allocated different hotels on different cruises, but they they have all been good.

Hello

Many thanks

Marc

Hello Marc

If any help on Equinox ultimate Caribbean we stayed at the Hilton Marina,

Nice positioned hotel, and due to time difference woke early and after

Speaking to receptionist she gave us entry to a top floor suite to watch

The ships arrive at sunrise what a sight, there is a little French style coffee shop

If you go out the front of the hotel walk under the Bridge lovely fresh croissants

And homemade jams.

we have been given the hilton fort lauderdale marina for our pre cruise stay and the day room before flight home is the sheraton miami airport

Hi we are aalso from the Uk and on The same cruise as you! On My Celebrity it was showing the Hilton but it now shows Sheration Beach Fort Lauderdale - I do not know why its changed

Hi we are aalso from the Uk and on The same cruise as you! On My Celebrity it was showing the Hilton but it now shows Sheration Beach Fort Lauderdale - I do not know why its changed

They do sometimes change the hotel. Celebrity classify the hotel stay as "complimentary" and reserve the right to change it before sailing. When it has happened to us we have assumed that they go with whichever hotel will give them the best rate on a particular night.

They do sometimes change the hotel. Celebrity classify the hotel stay as "complimentary" and reserve the right to change it before sailing. When it has happened to us we have assumed that they go with whichever hotel will give them the best rate on a particular night.

Thats a shame the Hilton looked better unless anyone knows differently

Archived