day room in Hilton Miami Airport

BillnBev

I have used a day room at the Miami Airport Hilton post cruise. It is a regular hotel room that you use for the day. You have use of all of facilities of the hotel for the day. There will be no other folks using your room. Enjoy

Its a really great facility, and the Hilton Miami Airport has just gone through a big refurb. We usually lie out by the pool and then, as we do not plan to eat until late on the plane we will have a lunch poolside. Very nice way to spend a day

Did you specifically book it or is it part of the package? I have no experience of Celebrity day room because on our last Celebrity cruise they just dropped us off at the airport at 9.30 am for 7pm flight back to the UK without providing any facilities.

On other cruise lines it means a hospitality room for everyone from your cruise to lounge in, like a mini function room and somewhere to store luggage securely. So I would check. I have paid extra in the past for a private hotel room just for the day, which is worth it if you have a late flight.

We have had the day room as part of the Celebrity package on several occasions. It isn't always included - it depends on the departure time of your return flight to the UK.

It is a normal hotel room, but your reservation is for early morning until mid-afternoon, instead of overnight, and you have use of all the hotel facilities. Sometimes there is a hotel shuttle which will take you to a shopping mall if there is one nearby. We usually just relax by the pool, have a late lunch and then get showered and changed ready for our transfer to the airport. It is a nice way to end your cruise.

Edited by Suzy Smith

• 1 year later...
we have a day room booked via celebrity post cruise before our flight back to UK. Is the day room one that is allocated to just us or is it shared with other guests and is it ensuite?

Do you pay for day room is it automatically given to you?

Hi

We didn't book flights etc through Celebrity........booked our own.........but did book a day room at the Sofitel before our return flight.........it was great, sat round the pool, showered, changed ..........and a shuttle back to the airport.........can recommend it.

:pOur flight back to LHR is not to 9.30pm so as well as booking a day room we have also booked the Club America Lounge as I think you will find you have to vacate the day room by 5.00pm so in our case another 3 hours of comfort is worth the extra cost before the red eye home.;)