FYI: Dining Room Assignments for Large Groups

imluvncruzn

Thought I'd share my experience in case someone else was wondering about seating for groups. I did some research on these boards to see if anyone knew how to request dining room assignments for a large group- in my case a group of 26. I came across a thread that said to try groupdining@carnival.com. So I emailed my request. I received a return response within a day and here is what they said:

Thank you for your email and welcome back!

Kindly be advised tables will be assigned at the Maitre D’s discretion. Regrettably, our reservations system is not designed to take table size request and our Dining Team only handles groups of 21 or more cabins booked individually and linked together for dining. Please note that our system shows 8 cabins linked together and confirmed on the same dining time; therefore, the Maitre D will know exactly who is traveling with you and assign tables in the same area of the Dining Room.

Should you have any questions or concerns please let me know.

Kind Regards,

Yanoi A. Mendez

Dining Coordinator

Carnival Cruise Lines | 3655 NW 87th Avenue | Miami, FL 33178 |

p: 305.599.2600, Extension 71150 | f: 305.406.7348 | e: groupdining@carnival.com

As long as all the bookings are "linked", your seating will be together. It may be 2, 3, or maybe 4 tables, but you'll be together.

We had a large group one time and we were in a back private area. Didn't get to see the dancing or stuff but still had a wonderful time.

We would even sit at different tables each night so we could enjoy other peoples company at dinner.

Archived