2 Night Cruise

Jane2357

Wanted to do that cruise after getting off our honeymoon cruise on the Reflection (Jan 12-19) just to extend the honeymoon.

Stupid work had other ideas...so we'll be flying home on the 19th instead. Not nearly as fun.

Wanted to do that cruise after getting off our honeymoon cruise on the Reflection (Jan 12-19) just to extend the honeymoon.

Stupid work had other ideas...so we'll be flying home on the 19th instead. Not nearly as fun.

Darn stupid work! Sorry you'll miss it but I'm sure your Reflection Honeymoon Cruise will be awesome!!! And Congratulations!

I did look and that is actually a very active roll call for this 2 nighter - cracks me up! Looks like a fun crowd.

Glad to hear from you! I haven't looked to see if there is a roll call for this or not - but perhaps we'll see you on board. I'm expecting the most people will be from FL. Question - when did this cruise itinerary show up?

Yeah, I can't recall the last time Celebrity did a quickie cruise like this, and usually when these show up, most pax are Floridians. Also, some people will do B2B's, so they'll book this one and then stay for the next one as well.

I actually haven't checked the roll call, though there probably is one. We're on the Equinox next week so all of our attention is focused there right now. Hope to see you on board the Connie!

The Sail Away should be a blast for ship lovers as there will be seven cruise ships docked in Miami that day:

- Carnival Breeze

- Carnival Liberty

- Celebrity Constellation

- Celebrity Reflection

- Costa Mediterranea

- Disney Wonder

- Norwegian Epic

I did ask the Vacation Planner about a formal night, she had to call and check with someone but came back and said no formal night. I'm a person who does enjoy formal nights but not on a 2 night cruise - so I was happy to hear that there was none. I'm going to really try to take one small bag and take it on myself. I am an OVER packer so this is going to be a challenge.

AND you get a 1 more credit towards Elite--and don't have to spend 7 nights to do it.

We might do it just for the credit!

If you don't leave the ship, it will be just like a land weekend at a nice resort.

Enjoy it!

Archived