Glory to get Scenic Ocean View Rooms During Drydock

MNelson486

Glory 9202 Carnival rules they can bump you only if to a higher class cabin or same class 9202 is the only CS

th_glorycruise2013036_zpsb322bad4.jpg

th_glorycruise2013035_zpse0b4f2da.jpg

i would think this cabin is not booked direclty on most weeks cruises but sold to a high bidder as an upgrade as it gets closer to sailing.

For our weeks cruise that cabin is close to 7000 for 3 people

Glory 9202 Carnival rules they can bump you only if to a higher class cabin or same class 9202 is the only CS

th_glorycruise2013036_zpsb322bad4.jpg

th_glorycruise2013035_zpse0b4f2da.jpg

i would think this cabin is not booked direclty on most weeks cruises but sold to a high bidder as an upgrade as it gets closer to sailing.

For our weeks cruise that cabin is close to 7000 for 3 people

• 2 years later...

I found cabin 9126 by accident on Sunshine for our Sept 11th sailing. I was in a 4J and was just doing my normal price check and also doing some cabin window shopping when I noticed it avail. I immediately called customer service. They were perplexed as to why it would show to me as there are only 2 of us and it's a quad. They also initially couldn't find the room as avail (this was after I had clicked out of my mock booking). After some back and forth, they were finally able to see it. And it was only $350 ish more total! Super excited.

I found cabin 9126 by accident on Sunshine for our Sept 11th sailing. I was in a 4J and was just doing my normal price check and also doing some cabin window shopping when I noticed it avail. I immediately called customer service. They were perplexed as to why it would show to me as there are only 2 of us and it's a quad. They also initially couldn't find the room as avail (this was after I had clicked out of my mock booking). After some back and forth, they were finally able to see it. And it was only $350 ish more total! Super excited.

I am really surprised that you were allowed to book this cabin with only 2 people. Keep an eye on it incase they move you.

I dont know if I coulda made that move for 350 more. )especially if you could lose it

I booked for Carnival Glory in cabin 9197 in May 2016 and after seeing these pics I'm even more excited!

http://cruiseweb.com/carnival-cruises-photos/staterooms/scenic-oceanview-stateroom-picture-valor.jpg

http://s1268.photobucket.com/user/Casey298/media/DSC02084.jpg.html

$350 is totally worth for this cabin! However I am super surprised they opened it up to double occupancy when it's a quad - especially on the Sunshine. Hopefully you won't run into any issues down the line. Congrats!

Hello all! I am booked in cabin 9197 on the Valor for Sept 2016. I was so excited to see this category of room, I called and booked right away. Reading these post make me feel a little uneasy as there is only 2 of us in the room. I really hope we don't have to move. Carnival didn't indicate there would be a problem. All he said to me was, your lucky, these rooms go really fast.

Edited by Jesziegler

I would not worry, I am booked as a solo in 9198,

on the Conquest, 10/31/15. Just had to pay double.

You should be fine.

Hello all! I am booked in cabin 9197 on the Valor for Sept 2016. I was so excited to see this category of room, I called and booked right away. Reading these post make me feel a little uneasy as there is only 2 of us in the room. I really hope we don't have to move. Carnival didn't indicate there would be a problem. All he said to me was, your lucky, these rooms go really fast.

My DH and I were also given 9126 on the Sunshine. I found out here on a cruise Critic that it was a quad, and that we could be moved. When I called CCL back, the lady told me that yes, We could be moved, but it was not likely. She suggested that I keep it, and if I did get moved, it would be a balcony cabin, because we could not be bumped down. Either one was ok with us.

Don't worry about it, just enjoy your cabin. We absolutely loved it.

I started this thread long ago and was surprised to see it pop back up.

I finally got to stay in one of these cabins last summer -- 9200 on the Valor. It was AMAZING and I would totally do it again!

Missy

Here is one, we were a group of 3 and stayed in this room this past February.

1440211986654.jpg.1c7a4f1ec1546050e3456735d0c26ab3.jpg