BOA Credit Card Offer

I'll just keep spending and see how many points show up on my account:eek:. Seriously though, we have a cruise to pay off in mid-January. I'm going to make sure we pay it by the 5th to get the triple points. More OBC for the cruise:D.

So the way I'm reading all these posts is that if I have a cruise booked for next August, I will get triple points if I pay it off before Jan 5. So I will earn way more "interest" on that money by prepaying the cruise than I ever could in a savings account for 6 months.

So the way I'm reading all these posts is that if I have a cruise booked for next August, I will get triple points if I pay it off before Jan 5. So I will earn way more "interest" on that money by prepaying the cruise than I ever could in a savings account for 6 months.

I agree with this. We are cruising June 28 so payment will be due around late April. If I pay off via the credit card by Jan 5 I'll get triple points which would give me about $180 (plus the $70 I have hanging now). For me, it's worth it to pay 3.5 months early to gain the OBC. Really depends on how far out your cruise is and where you keep your money/return rate.

I did nothing and booked 2 rooms onboard last week (2 for 4 people so $800 deposit). The 2,400 points are already on my account!

• 1 month later...

Archived