Drink Vouchers

Debde

I did not read all 17 pages but it sounds like Celeb-handed out drink vouchers to Elite members(kinda equal to Diamond)instead of having a nightly Elite hour- From what I understand this is due to the fact that there was too many Elites on this Trans Atlantic cruise. I don't see a problem with that. Then again I am not on that cruise-LOL

After reading a few pages when it first opened, I thought I had accidentally stumbled back onto the RCI boards. The whining about non-Elite cabin-mates and the reciprocity of Diamonds allowing entrance into Elite events was very reminiscent of this board.

I don't see RCI doing this. My friend just returned from the Liberty trans-Atlantic. There were more than 600 Diamonds on board and 400 D+. The nightly cocktail hour for Diamonds was held in the big lounge on deck 5 and the cocktails for D+ was held in the Viking Crown lounge.

I don't see RCI doing this. My friend just returned from the Liberty trans-Atlantic. There were more than 600 Diamonds on board and 400 D+. The nightly cocktail hour for Diamonds was held in the big lounge on deck 5 and the cocktails for D+ was held in the Viking Crown lounge.

Jewel didn't do vouchers but they did have you be able to go to any bar during cocktail hour, show your card and could have your complimentary drink/s anywhere!!

I'm really liking this idea and hope it may take off to other cruises and not just busy TA's

Archived