Captain's Circle e-Newsletter

crusdiva

Hey everyone,

I just got my first ever e-mail from Princess. I've been registered at the website ever since they rolled it out a few years ago but never received anything from them until tonight.

It's called the Princess Captain's Circle eNewsletter

It's quite spiffy looking with tabs across it to access: member update, news, specials and a section that says "onboard".

Maybe this is part of the upgrade that they were working on when we all had so much trouble accessing the site over the past week.

I entered my mother who cruised with me years ago but due to stroke, financial income loss, and death of a immediate family member can not afford to do so. She does nothing but brag about her first and last vacation. I wish I could afford to bring her along with me.

As others, I have signed up numerous times and have yet to receive anything. :( Is there anyway the newsletters can be scanned or accessed somehow or at least the articles copied and pasted to a Cruisecritic post? I'd love to read one!!

are you automatically enrolled after your first Princess cruise or do you need to fill out a form? sailing on Golden next april.

albertiger,

You automatically become a Gold Captain's Circle Member upon completion of your first Princess cruise.:)

As others, I have signed up numerous times and have yet to receive anything. :( Is there anyway the newsletters can be scanned or accessed somehow or at least the articles copied and pasted to a Cruisecritic post? I'd love to read one!!

cruznliz,

Not sure...I'll see what I can do....;) when I get home from work....:eek:

Since it's an email that comes as a webpage, I'll try to paste the link here:

http://book.princess.com/html/cc/enewsletter/index.html?source=enews4MU

looks good... enjoy!

Thanks Esther!

I just logged on to try to link it....I didn't think they'd like it very much if I tried it at my office on a Friday afternoon.;)

Have a great (and safe )weekend everyone.

Odd isn't it? Delores (above) lives just one hundred miles of so from me - gets the Captain's Circle regularly, but doesn't get the e-mils.

I get the e-mails all the time, but receive the Captain's Circle magazine infrequently.

Archived